The BERNINA Q 20 and Q24 are BERNINA’s long arm quilting machines and only differ in the length of the throat space.
- Q 24 has a throat space of 24 inch.
- Q 20 has a throat space of 20 inch.
BERNINA offers the quilting frame in three sizes, “Small”, “Classic” and “Large”, to best support you in finding the ideal solution for combining your quilting needs and floor space constrictions.
- 20“/24" throat space for big quilt projects
- Unique digital thread tension adjustment
- Easy threading, independent bobbin winder
- Quilting without foot control
- Stitch Regulation for perfect stitches
Hand-guided quilting made easy
- Precise stitches no matter which speed
- Three different modes for full flexibility
- Simple customization via touch screen
Thanks to the integrated BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulator you achieve perfect stitches at equal-length no matter which speed. A manual mode with no stitch regulation is also available.
Unique user interface
- Simple-to-navigate touch screen
- Individual settings for full comfort
- Built-in tutorials offer full assistance
Totally customizable, the user interface includes useful functions, such as five user profiles, a stitch counter, and built-in tutorials regarding maintenance.
Quilting without the foot control
- Fatigue-free quilting whenever you like
- Enjoy full comfort and relax your foot
- Perfect for creating large projects
The KickStart function allows you to quilt continuously without having to hold down the foot control. The KickStart function can be easily activated or deactivated via touch screen.
Fast threading and winding
- Threading becomes a child's play
- Enjoy comfort all the way
- Wind your own bobbin in no time
The well-positioned spool holders and forward threading path are easy to reach and simple to follow. The on-board bobbin winder makes it convenient to wind your own bobbins.
Unique thread tension control
- Adjust thread tension digitally
- Presser foot tension release for threading ease
- No external tension assembly required
The exclusive tension system features numeric tension settings making it very easy to use a wide range of thread types with success, no external tension assembly required.
Beautiful stitches every time
- Achieve precise stitching results
- Stitches are always consistent
- Perfection is the new standard
With high-speed precision stitching up to 2.200 stitches per minute, you will complete more quilts quicker than ever.
- Full operation from the front
- Different table options available
- Easy manual needle positioning
The machine can be fully operated from the front. The handwheel in the front allows for easy manual needle positioning. Choose between different table options to best suit your preferences.
Working with bright lights
- Naturally illuminated working area
- Sufficient lighting even in darker rooms
- Perfect illumination of the quilting area
50 bright LED lights along the throat space of the machine and above the needle illuminate the quilt for enhanced visibility.
Upgrade your Q 20 Sit-Down
- The Q 20 is frame ready
- Enjoy stand-up frame quilting with your Q 20
- Different frame sizes available
Place your Q 20 Sit Down any time on one of the many frame options and enjoy free-hand stand-up quilting.
Bernina Q20 With Koala Table
BERNINA Q24 BERNINA Q20 Hook systemM Class Rotary HookM Class Rotary Hook Color touchscreen4.3” (109 mm)4.3” (109 mm) Illumination of the full length of the free arm50 LEDs50 LEDs Threaderyesyes Thread tensionElectronically/digitallyadjustableElectronically/digitallyadjustable Presser foot liftElectronicElectronic Upper thread break sensoryesyes BERNINA Stitch Regulator functionalityDual StitchRegulatorsDual StitchRegulators Connection (basic)USB host / slaveUSB host / slave Connection (additional purpose)HDMIHDMI Update-ableyesyes